Balutextil was founded in 1984 with the aim of creating and maintaining a solid relationship of trust with our customers, so that they see us as a strong partner.
In this sense, we are concerned with providing our customers with solutions that are in accordance with their requirements, fully satisfying their needs and exceeding expectations related to the quality of pre and post-sale services.
In this sense, we are concerned with providing our customers with solutions that are in accordance with their requirements, fully satisfying their needs and exceeding expectations related to the quality of pre and post-sale services. In addition to customer requirements, we strive to fully comply with the legal requirements and applicable rules, always trying to develop these practices in the best way. As a guarantee that these requirements are implemented, we undergo an audit SMETA (Sedex Members’ Ethical Trade Audit), carried out by SGS Portugal.
Balutextil’s mission is to work on sample development, cutting, production, and strict quality control. Presenting to our customers vertical solutions with added value and a dedicated service with competent human resources.
Providing all employees with the necessary tools for the production process, not forgetting family life and a healthy environment, thus allowing everyone to contribute to the excellence of our work and continue to constantly improve our quality.
We select the best suppliers on the market and develop partnerships so that it is possible to maintain the requirements of our customers.
Balutextil, assumes a Continuous Improvement Policy, which stipulates:
- Satisfaction, trust and loyalty of customers, suppliers and employees.
- Development of a profitable and sustainable activity. The company has a continuous and coherent investment in equipment, which allows us a high capacity, implementation of production quality, reduction of production time and improvement of the final product.
- Compliance with legal, normative and other requirements, in order to develop the best management practices, always guided by suitability.
- Good environmental practices, saving available resources and correct recycling of waste;
- Establish a relationship of trust, with mutual benefit, with the interested parties.
- Appreciation and promotion of human potential, such as teamwork, using appropriate training. While promoting the company’s culture, where behavior must be governed by standards and ethical conduct, respect for human integrity is always a concern.
- Reaffirm its credibility and quality, as an international company, through the correct implementation and consequent use, of the Quality Management System.